Desktop Companion change log
Desktop Companion User Guide
The Desktop Companion is a small application that allows you to manage some tasks related to the DKFQS Platform and the Real Load Portal.
In particular the desktop companion allows you to:
- Generate HTTP Load Test scripts from HTTP archives (.har) files
- Locally run the Real Load Proxy Recorder
- Perform some basic editing of test scripts
- Upload test scripts directly to the Real Load Portal
- Manage AWS Measuring Agents (launch, terminate, register with Real Load Portal)
See sections below to learn more about the Desktop Companion.
Read this first.
Where to donwload the application from and how to run.
Configure the Desktop Companion for integration with AWS and the Real Load Portal.
Import HTTP archives and export test scripts locally or to the Portal.
Simple request editor.
Launch and terminate AWS based measuring agents and manage their registration with the Portal.
Run the proxy recorder locally on your desktop.